Saturday 1 June 2013

The Talented Cee of Oil & Butter

When the very talented Cee of Oil & Butter suggested a soap swap, I jumped at the chance. I knew from her blog that she makes some beautifully creative soaps and I couldn't wait to get my hands on them. She kindly gave me a choice of which ones I wanted, so I chose Yuzu



and I couldn't decide on a third, so she chose black licorice

I've linked to Cee's pictures because her pictures show the soaps off better.  :)

Did I tell you how much I love her soaps? They are gorgeous and they smell incredible. Hubby was equally impressed by them and I can't wait to try them out. Thanks again Cee!

14 comments:

  1. OOO my gosh- they look wonderful. Black licorice sounds incredible and the soaps are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie, it's wonderful to see you again!

      Cee is amazingly talented and yes, for licorice lovers, it'd be hard not to take a bite out of that soap. ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh, you flatter me so Monica! It was a pleasure to swap with you...I've already used up the Beau Brummel, it was a wonderful soap and I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it Cee. I have to say Beau Brummel is one of my favourite scents.

      Delete
  3. How fun! Looks like you got some great soaps there. I'm a big fan of Cee Gee's soaps, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got some amazing soapsz from Cee. You ladies are all very talented Jenny, and such inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovvvvvve licorice! That must be an awesome smelling soap! Swaps are so much fun! Which lovely soaps of yours did she get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is totally awesome Michelle, Cee makes such wonderful soaps. If Canada Post didn't charge so much for postage, I think I'd do more swaps because like you say, they are so much fun.

      I'll send you to her website to see what I gave her. http://oilandbutter.blogspot.ca/2013/05/soap-sudsations.html because she also mentions T. :)

      Delete
  6. You are so dang lucky! I bet she just loved your soaps and I can't wait to check out her post on the soaps that you sent to her. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super dang lucky Anne-Marie! Cee is so creative, I couldn't go wrong with asking for any of her soaps.

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous soaps,all of them! Have a nice time with these,Monica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maja! Yes, they are all gorgeous and smell wonderful too! I almost don't want to use them because they are so beautiful. I tend to be such a hoarder. ;)

      Delete