Friday 19 October 2012

Christmas ideas

I was going to use this post to talk about service, or lack thereof I've received of late, but

  1. I've done a post on that already and who needs that sort of repetition
  2. I was PMSing and that's never a good time to be thinking of blogging ideas.
So, sometimes procrastination is a good thing, at least in this case. 

Here are some packages I've made up in preparation for the Christmas craft fair I'm participating in this year, Crafty Affaire, on December 1 and 2.


Guest soaps scented in pineapple cilantro and baby rose.

This is scented like chocolate, so I call this my hot chocolate with marshmallow soap

Add a donut

Or a cookie
Or would you like a gingerbread man cookie with that hot chocolate instead?



6 comments:

  1. The hot chocolate soap turned out beautifully! Those packages are gorgeous too! You really did a fabulous job on those!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dearie. I love how the camera can make everything look better than it does live. ;-) Cellphone and ribbon make everything look better better. I think I'll wrap myself in some.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha! Was that your 1/2 bottle of wine talking? ;D You look mahvelous already, dahling!

      Delete
    3. That was my cheap imitation of Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes talking. :>

      Delete
  2. Grr! The stupid iphone. I commented using the phone and it disappeared.

    I love your hot chocolate soap, it is sooooo creative - such a great idea! Your packaging is really cute, no doubt they will sell well. Perfect for Christmas gifts. Good luck at the craft show and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Michelle! Don't you hate it when technology screws things up? The hot chocolate soap is courtesy of Soaplove, so I can't take credit for the idea, but I hope people will enjoy it nonetheless.

      Delete