Wednesday 31 August 2011

It's the little details

You wouldn't know it from my flakey ways, but I can be a very detailed person. Yes I'm easily distracted, so when I'm making my soaps, I forget to spray with rubbing alcohol, or don't pull out all my scents and colours beforehand so I'm left scrambling. When it comes to making soaps though,  it is the little details that I really enjoy. Thanks to my sister for giving me a PJ Soaps Custom Mini Tool Kit, it has allowed me to make my melt and pour soaps more interesting. I loved detailing the spider in its web, a time consuming process with much cursing involved while trying to fill in the web, but in the end it was well worth it.


4 comments:

  1. That is my FAVORITE soap of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say that about all my soaps. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, this one is the best so far...although the Chinese character one has a scent to swoon for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The spider web is by far the most intricate I've done. Well worth the time and effort it took.

    ReplyDelete